4.19.2010

Finding "The One"

I know, I know, it's been done.  But I wanted to know, "If the world is going to end, which author or Hollywood hero would I have to stalk down and offer up everything I own (including my Boba Fett frosted beer mug) for them to save us all?"

I'm pretty smart, but I figured I'd ask for your guys' help on this.  Every week I'm going to have a match up for you to vote on and by the end of this experiment I'll know who I'm gonna call.  This week will be a match up between Jeff Bridges (Kevin Flynn from Tron), Bruce Boxleitner (Tron and Alan Bradley from Tron) and Lance Guest (Alex Rogan from The Last Starfighter).  I know a lot of you are saying "who the hell is this Lance joker?".  Well, if you don't know I'm begging you to do whatever you need to do to watch The Last Starfighter and find out, for the laughs if nothing else.  Plus, who wouldn't want to see some dude get recruited to save the universe because he's the local arcade junkie?  So anyway, please vote, I'd hate to see the last vote tallied tell me that Neo was the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment